HIGH-END PERFORMANCE SPEAKER CABLE
“Top of the line double-shielded α (Alpha)-OCC conductor interconnects, power cords and digital cables featuring extraordinary build quality and Formula GC-303 antimagnetic EMI-absorbent modules surrounding the cable offering greater resolution, more powerful dynamics, and virtuoso performances from all your components. All connectors are rhodium-plated for optimal signal transfer.
- Shielded α (Alpha)-OCC Conductors eliminate radiated noise
- Formula GC-303 Antimagnetic EMI-Absorbent Modules surround each cable
- High performance beautifully engineered and finished with nonmagnetic rhodium plated pure copper spades (Nonmagnetic rhodium-plated eutectic cast brass FP-202 (R) Banana connectors by request)
- Insulated with Special Grade PE reducing capacitance and damping vibration
- Results in greater resolution, clarity, powerful dynamics, and an ultra-quiet soundstage in which music develops more fully without artificial upper-frequency “presence region” glare.
- GC-303 allows a deeper, tighter bass to form a solid foundation for the rest of the frequency range, better defining the original recording’s venue. Natural, unforced detail reveals nuance and energy for an engaging musical experience.”
- 6 bundles of 25-strand α (Alpha)-OCC Conductor・0.16mm for Treble, 6 bundles of 41-strand α (Alpha)-OCC Conductor・0.16mm for Bass,
- Insulation: Special grade PE (Red/White for Bass, 5.1mm diameter) (Blue/Black for Treble, 4.8mm diameter)
- Cable Lay: Four cores twisted together with cotton yarn, PVC core in center
- Sheath: Two layers flexible PVC (Purple/Red) 16.0±0.2mm diameter
- Shield: Special EMI- and noise-absorbent Formula GC-303 module
- Jacket: Nylon yarn braid approx. 17.0±0.2mm