Beneath the sleek, contemporary exterior is a level of technical sophistication unique to Clearaudio.
The concept’s body is carefully crafted from medium-density wood fiber (or, optionally, pressure-formed solid wood) with a selection of smart made-to-match surface finishes. The body’s upper layer incorporates a special high-tech satined plastic compound designed to minimize unwanted resonance.
The DC motor is fed by an external voltage-stabilized power supply and is completely decoupled from the turntable’s body to ensure no mechanical interference.
The concept tonearm features a magnetic bearing that is friction-free for extremely low distortion and superb performance. The package is completed with the high quality CONCEPT MM or CONCEPT MC cartridge (Upgrade possible).
Innovative, high-performing, user-friendly and affordable. Now that’s what we call an unbeatable concept.
- Construction Details: Resonance-optimized bodywork; body comprises medium-density wood fiber or pressure-formed solid wood; upper layer incorporates high-tech satined plastic compound
- Speed Ranges: Electronic speed selection, 33 ⅓, 45 rpm (78 rpm optional)
- Drive Unit: Decoupled and resonance damped DC motor, flat belt-drive and plug-in power supply unit designed for worldwide use with all networks and power frequencies
- Bearing: Polished and tempered steel shaft in a sintered bronze housing, running on a Teflon thrust-pad
- Platter: Synthetic material, CNC precision milled surface; 30mm / 1.18 inch thickness; aluminum sub-platter
- Speed Variation: ± 0.05 %
- Power Consumption: Max. consumption: 1.5 Watt; Consumption in operation: 0.5 Watt; Off mode: 0.0 Watt
- Weight: Approx. 7.5kg / Wood: 7.9kg (incl. motor, tonearm and cartridge)
- Dimensions (W/D/H in mm): Approx. 420 x 350 x 125 (with tonearm)
- Dimensions (W/D/H in inches): Approx. 16.54 x 13.78 x 4.92 (with tonearm)