Furutech is known the world over for a huge variety of top-quality OEM parts and delivers consistently superior results by following Pure Transmission principles; examine every link in the power and signal path and ultimately optimize each and every element.
The new FI-11-N1 series feature a new plating technique which delivers sonic improvements and a more durable finish. Also new to the series are metal cable clamps for firm grip and resonance control.
Japanese audio commentator, Masamitsu Fukuda says the following on the new plating: “Gold plating is ideal for enthusiasts who prefer a flowing, somewhat warm and softer sound. With a slightly thicker layer of gold plating than before the sound is a touch more precise allowing a stable soundstage and a smoother tonal balance. With better response and dynamics the new cable yields a detailed, powerful bass and an overall expressive sound….”
- α (Alpha) Phosphor bronze Conductor
- Floating Field Damper System* prevents induced magnetic fields
- Nylon /fiberglass front body, Polycarbonate shell (Black for 24k)
- Specified for cable diameters of 6.6 to 16.0mm (with a longer screw up to 20mm)
- Black non-magnetic stainless cable damping clamp with stainless screws (M4 X 20mm L)
- Dimensions: Body length 44 × 39 dia. × 77 mm overall length.