Furutech is known the world over for a huge variety of top-quality OEM parts and delivers consistently superior results by following Pure Transmission principles; examine every link in the power and signal path and ultimately optimize each and every element.
The new FI-11-N1 series feature a new plating technique which delivers sonic improvements and a more durable finish. Also new to the series are metal cable clamps for firm grip and resonance control.
Japanese audio commentator, Masamitsu Fukuda says the following on the new plating: “The new Rhodium plating offers high resolution, transparent and precise sound. The high signal-to-noise ratio delivers greater contrasts across the entire frequency spectrum along with tight and precise bass. Rhodium especially excels in the high frequencies which are detailed and clear. Overall rhodium yields a super responsive, delicate, expressive and neutral sound…”
- α (Alpha) Phosphor bronze Conductor
- Nylon /fiberglass front body, Polycarbonate shell (Transparent Blue)
- Specified for cable diameters of 6.6mm to 16.0mm (with a longer screw up to 20mm)
- Black nonmagnetic stainless cable damping clamp with stainless screws (M4 X 20mm L)
- Dimensions: Body length 56.2 × 39.3 dia. × 89.3mm overall length