The PS-424X mixer only takes up 10″ by 12″ of space, but has all the features you need for quality DJ work. As far as I/O, the PS-424X offers 4 line, 2 convertible phono/line RCA inputs, a 1/4″ mic input, 1/4″ headphone output, as well as RCA Master and Record outputs. This Gemini mixer even comes with an iPod friendly cable, so you have the choice of mixing traditional turntables, CD players, or the MP3s on your iPod.
So what can you do with all that music? The Gemini PS-424X’s 3-band rotary EQ per channel with -30db cuts, rotary gain channel control, Crossfader Curve and reverse controls, rotary cue, and PGM fader let you mix, mash and spin your favorite tracks like a professional. And the VU meters with Master/Cue option help you stay on top of your levels.
- 10″ 2-Channel Stereo Mixer
- 4 line, 2 convertible phono/line RCA inputs
- Ground screw for turntable connectivity
- Rotary gain channel control
- 3-band rotary EQ per channel with -30db cuts
- iPod friendly cable included in package
- Screw-less bottom panel for unobstructed mixing
- User-replaceable RailGlide crossfader
- Crossfader Curve and reverse controls
- Ergonomically designed to be flush with turntable
- VU meters with Master/Cue option
- Rotary Cue/PGM Fader
- 1/4″ mic input
- 1/4″ headphone output
- RCA Master and Record outputs
- 10″(W) x 3.3″(D) x 12″(L)
- Weight: 6.5 lbs.