The 2M Bronze features a Nude Fine Line diamond, which is particularly suited for demanding applications. The slim profile of the Fine Line stylus will track even the highest frequency information, making it a must for discerning listeners. Additionally, its larger footprint ensures reduced distortion and record wear.
The cartridge body is manufactured from Hopelex, a material which ensures high rigidity while eliminating unwanted resonances. The 2M Bronze uses a special upgraded engine, featuring split pole pins with a silver plated copper wire.
We have optimized the design for ease of mounting the cartridge, and the weight and size to fit the most common turntables on the market today. The 2M Series provides excellent compatibility when used in an assortment of playback systems and with a wide variety of phono preamps.
- Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec. – 5 mV
- Channel balance at 1 kHz – 1 dB
- Channel separation at 1 kHz – 26 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz – 15 dB
- Frequency response – 20-20,000 Hz + 2 / – 1 dB
- Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force – 80 µm
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral – 22 µm/mN
- Stylus type – Nude Fine Line
- Stylus tip radius – r/R 8/40 µm
- Tracking force range – 1.4-1.7 g (14-17 mN)
- Tracking force, recommended – 1.5 g (15 mN)
- Tracking angle – 20°
- Internal impedance, DC resistance – 1.2 kOhm
- Internal inductance – 630 mH
- Recommended load resistance – 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance – 150-300 pF
- Cartridge color, body/stylus – Black/Bronze
- 2M standard and 2M Verso cartridges weight – 7.2 g