The Impact 16.4X from Phonic is an easy-to-use mixing console ideal for use in project studios and for live sound reinforcement applications.
The mixer features 18 ultra low-noise mic preamps with phantom power, and 2 stereo line channels. Each of the mono channels feature inserts and low-cut switches. For terrific control of your mix, each of the mono channels features a 3-band EQ, while the stereo channels have 4-band EQ.
The Impact 16.4X offers 4 AUX sends and 2 stereo Aux returns, which can be used to connect outboard signal processors or to create special mixes for performer monitors. The onboard 24-bit digital effects processor has 16 programs, plus a main parameter control, tap control, and footswitch jacks. Output on the mixer can be made via XLR or 1/4″ connectors and can be set for stereo or mono output, with mono doubling as a subwoofer output. Mini 3.5mm stereo input and output capability makes it easy to connect an MP3 player, CD player, computer, or portable recording device.
- Ideal for use in live sound applications and project studios
- 18 ultra-quiet mic preamps with high headroom for audiophile-quality sound
- Phantom power available on each preamp
- 2 stereo line channels
- 3-band EQ on mono channels, 4-band EQ on stereo channels
- 4 AUX sends and 2 stereo AUX returns for connecting signal processors or creating custom mixes
- Onboard 24-bit stereo digital effects processor with 16 effects, 1 main parameter control, tap control, and footswitch jacks
- XLR and 1/4″ output options, mono/stereo selectable
- 3.5mm stereo mini I/O for connecting MP3 players, CD players, recorders, and more
- Built-in switching power supply with universal connector