The new Phonic PR-800 single channel wireless microphone systems are the culmination of years of experience in both wired and wireless technologies.
Take part of the headache out of your live setups by incorporating one of these fantastically simple wireless microphone systems. Each system offers level switches allowing contouring of output signals to external devices, whether they be professional mixing consoles or consumer-grade recording products.
Utilizing UHF for maximum range and PLL-synthesized technology for RF stability, the Phonic wireless microphone systems allow you to unleash your live performances like never before.
- Simple plug-and-play design for immediate and easy operation
- Front panel RF and AF indicators plus sensitivity control for adjusting mic signals
- Phone jack output for balanced or unbalanced signals
- Advanced diversity circuitry helps to improve stability and avoid dropouts
- Broad channel range makes multiple systems ideal for use at any one time
- Rear-panel +10, 0, -6 dB switch for contouring level to input devices
- Stable performance even in the event that multiple units or channels are used
- Flexible noise squelch technology for clear, noise-free performances every time
- Detachable diversity antennas for flexible setup and installation
- Perfect for Karaoke (KTV) bars and live stage performances
- Compact half-rack design for discrete installation and operation
- PR-800 features a single-channel receiver and UHF handheld microphone
- PR-800B features a single-channel receiver, UHF bodypack transmitter and lavalier microphone