The Valley Hybrid is the 3T entry level model with a balanced construction.
The two center conductors are each made of 21 x 150 micron 3T conductors and each coated with a L.S.C. layer to improve the resolution and spatial properties.
In the unbalanced version we use the two conductors for resp. signal- and groundleads. This improves the quality of the signal transmission.
Both internal conductors have the same transmission property’s.
The 3 layer shielding is therefore exclusively used for damping of spurious signals.
- Cable type: Twin cored, triple screened (Balanced)
- Application/Design purpose: Audio Interconnect (Unbalanced and Balanced)
- Conductor material: 3T + HYBRID screen: Linear Structured Carbon ® saturated layer + 2 layer screens of silver plated copper
- Center conductor construction: 2 x 21 strands (21 x 0,15 mm 3T)
- Screen construction: 3 screens (2 metal/1 carbon)
- External diameter: 7.3 mm
- Dielectric strength/test voltage: 300Vrms min.
- Connector types: RCA type C-7.3 Rhodium coated or Neutrik XLR Silverplated
- Lengths: Stereo pair with RCA (unbalanced) or XLR (balanced) connectors in 0.8, 1.0, 1.2 and 1.5m. lengths.
- Jacket/Color: Hullifl ex® halogen free, Light yellow