USB Phono Preamplifier
The Dynavox UPR-2.0 phono preamplifier is a high-quality USB 2.0 phono or line preamplifier / equalizer for MM systems with many great features, such as the possibility of connecting a turntable via USB to a PC and via line out to one To be able to operate amplifiers without a phono input or to listen to the turntable sound via the headphone output without a PC and / or amplifier. With adjustable input level.
The Dynavox USB 2.0 phono preamplifier UPR-2.0 can either be powered via the USB connection or via an optional power supply unit (9 V AC / DC / 300 mA). Works driftless. The delivery includes the Audacity recording software and a USB cable (1 m).
- Frequency Range: 10Hz – 20KHz, ± 0.5dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.01% at 1kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 89dB
- A/D & D/A Conversion: 16 bit, 44.1kHz / 48kHz
- Inputs/Outputs: Phono, Line IN, Line OUT, USB 2.0 (for Windows and MAC OS9.1 or higher), headphones
- Power Supply: USB-powered or power supply unit (optional)
- Dimensions (LxDxH): 113 x 95 x 40 mm
- Weight: 0.4 kg