Invisa 600 GoldenEar’s Most Affordable High-Performance In-Ceiling Speaker
Looking for a high performance affordable alternative to the “Contractor Quality” in-walls your builder might suggest? The Invisa 600 is based on GoldenEar Technology’s best-selling Invisa 650, with the same one-piece marble-infused unitized driver/frame/flange construction built around the same 6.5″ driver.
It also offers the same minimal footprint, which delivers the exceptional performance advantages of a 6.5″ driver based system, in a compact size comparable to the size of most competitors’ 5.25″ systems.
Of course, it also features a paintable MagneLock grille with an optional square grille available.
Instead of GoldenEar’s signature HVFR tweeter, the 600 incorporates a newly developed 1″ pure titanium dome tweeter, which has a special silk surround. It is pivotable, of course.
Its performance, while not quite that of the folded ribbon, is excellent and we believe the best of any dome tweeter available in in-wall, in-ceiling architectural products. Of course, a complex crossover is utilized to ensure seamless blending and voicing is signature GoldenEar all the way.
- Dimensions: 8-5/8″ diameter
- Cut-Out Size: 7-1/8″ diameter
- Depth: 3-7/16″
- Frequency Response: 25 Hz – 35 kHz. Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Nominal Impedance: Compatible with 8 ohms
- Driver Complement: One 6-1/2″ high-definition cast-basket MVPP™ mid/bass driver One Pivoting Titanium Dome Tweeter with Silk Surround
- Rec. Amp: 10 – 250 Watt/channel