HIGH-RESOLUTION TOWER LOUDSPEAKERS
The Triton Seven brings Speaker-of-the-Year Award winning Triton Series tower speakers’ performance into a more compact size and even more affordable price range. Although it is the first Triton Tower without a built-in powered subwoofer, it still achieves superbly deep, subwoofer-like impactful bass performance by combining advanced drivers with our highly evolved and sophisticated bass-loading technologies.
Like the Five, the Seven’s strikingly attractive and acoustically purposeful cabinet provides the same performance benefits, as well as looking great. The Seven’s precise and totally boxless imaging characteristics are further enhanced by the narrow front baffle. A complex Linkwitz/Riley crossover perfectly blends the D’Appolito Arrayed twin 5-1/4″ cast basket bass/midrange drivers specifically designed for exceptionally long-throw, for tremendous dynamic range and extraordinarily deep bass response. These surround the same signature High Velocity Folded Ribbon (HVFR™) tweeter for high-resolution reproduction of both music and cinema. And dual side-mounted inertially-balanced, planar sub-bass radiators deliver impactful, superbly detailed, subwoofer-quality bass performance. The Triton Seven’s high-resolution sonic performance makes it perfect for the highest quality two channel systems as well as the best multi-channel music and home theater systems.
- Dimensions: Speaker: 5-3/4˝ W (front) x 7-1/4˝ W (rear) x 11˝ D x 40-1/4˝ H
- Base: 10-1/2˝ W x 14-1/2˝ D
- Frequency Response: 29 Hz – 35 kHz
- Efficiency: 89 dB
- Nominal Impedance: Compatible with 8 ohms
- Driver Complement: Two 5-1/4˝ cast-spiderleg-basket bass/midrange drivers, Two 8˝ planar sub-bass radiators, One High-Velocity Folded Ribbon (HVFR™) Tweeter
- Rec. Amp: 10 – 300 Watt/channel