The MA352 Integrated Amplifier is a hybrid design that combines the finest of vacuum tube and solid state audio design principles. The result is an eye-catching amplifier that enjoys the best of these two opposing audio philosophies all while reproducing music at the highest quality level.
An all analog design, the MA352 has a vacuum tube preamplifier section that is powered by a pair of 12AX7A and a pair of 12AT7 vacuum tubes; its output stage is a direct coupled solid state amplifier that outputs 200 Watts per channel into 8 Ohm speakers or 320 Watts per channel into 4 Ohm speakers – enough power to properly drive virtually any set of loudspeakers. Dual scale blue Watt meters give an accurate readout of power output for both speaker impedances.
The MA352 has 2 balanced and 3 unbalanced inputs plus 1 Moving Magnet phono input with adjustable loading for connecting a turntable. It has gold-plated speaker binding posts to help prevent corrosion and ensure a quality signal is sent over your speaker cables to your speakers. A stereo preamplifier output is available for connecting a higher-powered amplifier; it can also be used to connect 1 or 2 powered subwoofers for added low frequency performance.
The unit sits on a stainless steel chassis polished to a mirror finish; vintage McIntosh-styled die cast aluminum name badges are affixed to each side. Blue output meters, control knobs, an illuminated logo, and a black glass front panel with direct LED backlighting complete the unit. It can be paired with an assortment of CD players, turntables, tuners, media streamers and speakers to complete your home audio system.
- Power Output per Channel: 200 Watts into 8 Ohms
320 Watts into 4 Ohms
- Number of Channels: 2
- Speaker Impedance: 4 or 8 Ohm
- Rated Power Band: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.03%
- Dynamic Headroom: 1.5dB
- Frequency Response +0,-0.5dB: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Frequency Response, +0, -3dB: 10Hz to 100kHz
- Sensitivity Phono (Moving Coil): N/A
- Sensitivity Phono (Moving Magnet): 2.5mV
- Sensitivity High Level (Balanced/Unbalanced): 0.5V/0.25V
- Sensitivity (Power Amp input): N/A
- Signal To Noise Ratio (Moving Coil): N/A
- Signal To Noise Ratio (Moving Magnet): 82dB
- Signal To Noise Ratio (High Level): 93dB
- Signal To Noise Ratio (Power Amp input): N/A
- Input Impedance (Balanced/Unbalanced): 20K/20K
- Damping Factor: 8 Ohms: >200; 4 Ohms: >100
- Maximum Output (Balanced/Unbalanced): 8V Unbalanced
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 44.5 x 25.1 x 52.1 cm
- Weight: 29.9 kg