The AM Series Mixers are compact and versatile with anywhere between 5 and 24 mono Mic/Line and stereo inputs.
Ultra low noise pre-amps ensure high quality sound when used in project studios or sound reinforcement.
Low-cut filters on mono channels eliminate unwanted sounds like stage rumble, P-pops, wind noise and low frequency recording studio room resonances.
The multi-band EQ on mono channels gives you total control over your mix.
The AM series also makes monitoring the mix easy with its dual multi-segment LED level meters and high volume headphone outputs.
- Two balanced Mic/Line inputs with 3-band EQ and low cut
- Four stereo inputs with +4/-10 select button
- Post-fader AUX send on every input
- 32/40-bit DSP with 16 EFX + creative tap-delay and test-tones
- Separated EFX route control assignable to main or monitor
- Global +48V Phantom Power
- Peak indicators on each mono input channel
- Convenient RCA stereo I/O for MD or MP3 players
- Stereo EFX send cue for better monitoring individual channel
- Balanced master output with 60mm fader control