The Acapela 16 combines the tried and true features of Phonic’s previous digital mixers with an all new level of wireless control never before seen in this manner of mixer.
Through the Acapela iPad and Android Apps (now available on the App Store and Google Play Store, respectively) users can mix, equalize, and otherwise work their audio. A tablet cradle holds the screen in place for on-deck control, while the Wi-Fi operation allows control from anywhere within your wireless network area.
Further controls are available through the graphical user interface, visible on any connected monitor and controlled by mouse. Users can expect to find 16 studio-quality mic pres (including 4 combo jacks), 4 aux mixes, 4 group mixes, lightning-fast 40-bit floating point processor, 4-band parametric EQs, 31-band graphic EQ, dynamic processors and robust effect engines.
All these combine to create a flexible, yet powerful, wirelessly controlled digital mixing center for all manner of live situations.
- 12 mono XLR mic/line inputs plus 4 combo (XLR/TRS) inputs
- 4 aux and 4 group mixes assignable to multi outputs
- Wireless control through iPad app (now available on App Store)
- Android app also available through Google Play Store (compatible with 10″ tablets)
- Detailed GUI interface visible on external monitor (monitor not included)
- Wireless operation through Wi-Fi connection or Ethernet conection to wireless hub
- Internal digital sampling rate up to 48kHz in 24-bit resolution
- High quality 24-bit AD/DA converters offer extraordinary dynamic range
- +48V DC phantom power activated through user interface
- 4-band parametric EQ and adjustable delay on every input and output channel
- Dynamic processors (gates, expanders, compressors, limiters) available on input channels, multi outputs, and main mix
- VGA and USB connectors for connecting computer monitor and wireless mouse
- Two stereo digital effect processors with 8 effect types, up to 9 variable parameters and numerous preset programs included; EFX 1 offers 3 reverb effects, each with 8 variations and adjustable parameters
- USB 2.0 stereo interface for recording to PC or Mac computers
- Save and instantly recall scenes at the click of a mouse
- Processing accomplished through a high quality 40-bit floating point digital signal processor