This new generation stereo reverb processor generates superb sounds with a wide frequency response utilizing 24-bit/48 kHz A/D and D/A converters.
The i7300 comes with 100 factory programs in four categories: Hall, Plate, Room, and Special.
Another 25 programs can be defined and stored by the user.
Programming parameters is a breeze with three control Knobs, six illuminated buttons and intuitive software.
Each of the input and output circuits has an independent operating-level switch, which gives the user the flexibility of mixing professional (+4 dBu) and consumer (-10 dBV) products together.
The MIDI interface further extends the capabilities of the i7300 with remote data storage and real-time parameter controls.
A foot switch jack is provided for hands-free operation.
- 24-bit A/D and D/A converters with 256/512 times over sampling for high headroom and resolution
- Internal 32-bit/44.1 kHz processor
- True stereo performance and variable stereo image parameters 100 factory programs and 100 user programs
- MIDI capability allowing real-time program selection and dump
- Dual 10-segment LED level meters
- Balanced XLR and 1/4″ TRS inputs and outputs
- Operating levels of +4 dBu and -10 dBV independently selectable for input and output
- Foot switch jack
- Dedicated rotary controls and illuminated
- Buttons Large LCD display
- The i7300 is a digital reverb designed for studio recording and live sound reinforcement.