The Phonic iAMP 1620 Digital Amplifier is a versatile, lightweight amplifier providing 1600 watts of power into loads as low as 2 ohms.
The high resolution class D circuitry works with its lightweight design to create an amplifier strong enough for permanent installations yet light enough to be portable for concerts and live performances.
Its versatility and durable construct makes it ideal for studio or live use.
The iAMP 1620 accepts both XLR and 1/4″ balanced inputs via on-board, combine this with its high performance and low running noise, this unit is ideal for any user looking for a reliable and affordable digital amplifier.
- 800 Watts per channel at 2 ohms
- 530 Watts per channel at 4 ohms
- 300 Watts per channel at 8 ohms
- Advanced class D topology
- Versatile Combo (XLR & 1/4″) inputs
- Speakon speaker output connectors
- Light weight design
- Front panel LED indicators
- Detented input controls
- 1/4″ jack signal thru on each channel
- Connections: 2 x XLR/6.3mm jack combo inputs, 2 x 6.3mm jack THRU/OUT outputs, 1 x Speakon PA-output (stereo)
- High-performance, variable speed fan
- Power supply: 220 – 240V, 50 – 60Hz
- 1KHz, 0.5 THD: Continuous Output Per Channel
- Output Power 8 ohms: 300W
- Output Power 4 ohms: 530W
- Output Power 2 ohms: 800W
- Input Sensitivity: 0.775 volts +/- 3 for 1 kHz 4 ohm rated power, 0.68 volts +/- 3 for 1 kHz. 2 ohm rated power
- Input Connector: One Combo Jack (XLR+1/4″) per channe
- Signal Through Out: One 1/4″ phone jack per channel
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 50KHz
- Speaker Output: One Speakon connector per channel
- Built-in Filters: High-Pass, Sub-woofer, switchable
- S/N Ratio (20 Hz – 20 KHz): > 105dB A-Weighted
- THD @ 1 kHz (10 Rated Output): Less than 0.1
- Damping Factor (8 ohms): >225:1 – 1 kHz at 8 ohms
- Slew Rate: > 12V/µs
- Input CMRR: > -76 dB @ 1 kHz
- Protection Circuitry: Multiple Protection designs against DC bias, thermal fault, load mismatch, etc.