The Phonic MAX 1000 Power Amplifier delivers 600 Watts of power at 8 ohms (bridge mono), 300W of power at 4 ohms (stereo)-ideal for small- to medium-size venues like churches, auditoriums, and more.
Input to the MAX 1000 is achieved via XLR or phone jack, and output is achieved through either Speakon-type connectors or binding posts.
The MAX 1000 features ground switches, and the option to choose between stereo, parallel and bridge operating modes, making it an affordable amplifier that is exceptional for real-world application.
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater power and low noise
- Balanced 1/4″ TRS and XLR inputs for maximum flexibility
- Grounding/Floating switch to avoid grounding loop
- Binding post and Speakon-type outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Peak LED indicators to monitor performance
- Short circuit, thermal, subsonic, RF protection, output DC offset
- Power on/off muting