Quite simply put, the Wharfedale Diamond is one of our most successful speaker series, if not one of the most successful hi-fi speaker series ever. We can justify this as year on year, the Diamond Series has broke the mould for combining award winning sound quality unforeseen at this price.
From 1982 Wharfedale Diamond has meant one thing – impeccable performance at an affordable price. Today we are pleased to bring you the latest series of loudspeakers from Wharfedale that aspires to this tradition – Diamond 200 Series.
Foremost in the design criteria for Diamond 200 is the ongoing research into loudspeaker driver sound quality. The speaker series uses our famous woven Kevlar cone form, drawing influence from the flagship Jade Series.
- Enclosure type: Bass Reflex
- Transducer complement: 2-way
- Bass driver: 100mm Woven Kevlar Cone
- Treble driver: 25mm Soft Dome
- AV shield: No
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m): 86dB
- Recommended amplifier power: 15-75W
- Peak SPL: 90dB
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω Compatible
- Minimum impedance: 4.1Ω
- Frequency response (+/-3dB): 68Hz – 20kHz
- Bass extension (-6dB): 58Hz
- Crossover frequency: 2.3kHz
- Cabinet Volume (in liters): 3.2L
- Height (on plinth & spikes): 232mm
- Width: 143mm
- Depth (with terminals): (165+5)mm
- Carton size: 415x260x330mm
- Net weight: 2.6kg/pcs
- Gross weight: 6.5kg/ctn