The Fastest Route to a Professional Compact PA
Comprising of a column formation loudspeaker interconnected with a high-powered subwoofer with its own built-in amplifier and DSP, you can expect a full-range sound from a system that is easily packed down into your car boot with ease. For ultimate convenience Isoline comes complete with a built-in mixer and wireless bluetooth input.
More Connections Less Gear
Isolines’ built-in mixer offers complete control over 2x XLR / Jack combi inputs (with mic and line level) plus a phono input to mix a combination of backing tracks, live vocals, and instruments.
In keeping with modern tech savvy DJs and engineers with wireless mixers and controllers a Bluetooth input is also easily paired with your mobile device in seconds.
This also gives less experienced presenters an intuitive interface between a tablet or mobile device and the PA system. Either way – Isoline offers complete convenience.
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB) 40 Hz-20 KHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 35 Hz-20 KHz
- Sensitivity Maximum SPL @1m 124 dB
- Input Sensitivity Switchable balanced mic or line level input
- Input A (Line / Mic balanced) Mic: Line:10 dBu -60 dBu
- Input B (Balanced) -10 dBu
- Input C (RCA / Bluetooth) 0 dBu
- Maximum Input Level 20 dBu
- Input Connector 2x XLR Jack Combi, RCA
- Input Impedance Balanced:20 KΩ Unbalanced:10 KΩ
- Input A (Line / Mic balanced) 22 KΩ Balanced and 11 KΩ Unbalanced
- Input B (Balanced) 22 KΩ Balanced and 11 KΩ Unbalanced
- Input C (RCA / Bluetooth) 11 KΩ Unbalanced
- Line Output Connector Female XLR
- Impedance Balanced Balanced: 50 Ω Unbalanced:100 Ω
- Power Supply High Efficiency Switching Mode Power Supply
- AC Power Options AC Power Options
- Enclosure Material and finish MDF cabinet, resistant black paint, metal grille, rubber feet handles
- Dimensions (Unpacked)HxWxD 450x400x541.9 mm
- Weight 8 kg