The Wharfedale Pro Titan Sub-A12, is a powerful active subwoofer system for small to medium active PA speaker setups.
It utilizes a 12” active reflex subwoofer to generate 250W RMS (500W peak) power, with a frequency response of 55-200Hz.
It’s a perfect match teamed up with the Wharfedale Titan 8A MKII for an incredibly portable sound reinforcement system.
- 12″ active reflex subwoofer
- Low-frequency power amplifier (class d) 250w RMS, 500w Peak
- Preset integral peak limiter prevents signal distortion and amplifier clipping
- Integral phase switch with 0° and 180° selections
- High pass frequency selection:150hz
- Thermal, dc fault and short circuit protection
- XLR / 1⁄4 ” combo jack inputs
- Balanced line level output
- Preset limiter prevents signal clipping
- Integral pole mount adapter
- Configuration: Reflex subwoofer
- Low Frequency Transducer: 12″
- Frequency Response: 55 – 200Hz
- Crossover / Filter: 80/100/120/150/180/200 Hz adjustable
- Enclosure Finish: Black
- Pole Mount Type: 35mm insert
- Input: 2x XLR Jack Combi
- Output: 2x XLR
- Protection: Peak limiter, thermal, DC fault and short circuit protection
- Weight: 22.31kg / 49lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 360 x 493 x 431mm