The H190 is an amplifier with DLNA streaming capabilities that can play music from any streaming platform including AirPlay.
With configurable inputs, a high-end DAC, and a front-facing headphone output you can enjoy the ease of use with ultimate sound quality.
In anodized black aluminum with an OLED display, the H190 is beautiful enough to be the centerpiece in any system and powerful enough to drive almost any loudspeaker on the market.
With a damping factor of over 4000, the H190 is powerful enough to drive almost any loudspeaker currently on the market, especially the big ones! Plug in your loudspeakers and start streaming music over AirPlay, or any other DLNA streamer, quickly and easily.
The high-end DAC ensures precision decoding, providing the best foundation of sound for your entire set up. The 2×150 watt SoundEngine2 error canceling amplifier prevents distortion and preserves the details and dynamic range in the original music signal.
The H190 also features a sturdy 6.3mm Headphone output that is front facing, so you can easily plug and unplug as your listening style changes over the course of a day. With powerful technology inside of a modern casing, the H190 is the Hegel embodiment of Powerful Design.
- Power output: 2x 150W into 8Ω
- Minimum load: 2Ω
- Analog Inputs: 1x balanced (XLR), 2x unbalanced (RCA)
- Digital Inputs: 1x coaxial (BNC), 1x coaxial (RCA), 3x optical, 1x USB, 1x Network
- Line level Output: 1x unbalanced fixed (RCA), 1x unbalanced variable (RCA)
- Frequency response: 5 Hz – 100 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: More than 100dB
- Crosstalk: Less than -100 dB
- Distortion: Less than 0.01% @ 25W/8Ω/1kHz
- Intermodulation: Less than 0.01% (19 kHz + 20 kHz)
- Damping factor: More than 4,000 (main power output stage)
- Dimensions (incl. feet): 12 cm x 43 cm x 41 cm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 19 kg (shipping weight)