In this digital age, the ability to record each and every thing you do is a valuable commodity. Whether it’s a quick and dirty demo, a shiny new live recording or just some quick licks you’ve come up with on the fly, recording has never been as easy as it is with an AM USB mixer.
The AM442D USB, AM642D USB and AM844D USB are new members of the AM family of mixing consoles, exhibiting the same awesome features and classic analog feel that these units display, but with a few fantastic additions.
A stereo USB recording interface makes the unit perfect for recording live events, practice sessions, studio jams and so on, without the headache that comes with complex recording setups. In addition to this, a versatile compressor function has also been built right into mono channels for smoothing out vocals and drums. With just an AM USB mixer, a modern computer and a tiny bit of talent, you’ll be making quality recordings in no time!
- 6 Mic/Line channels with inserts, phantom power and compressor
- Stereo USB interface compatible with PC and Mac computers
- 4 stereo channels with 4-band EQ
- 3-band EQ with swept mid-range plus low cut on each mono channel
- 3 AUX sends, one with Pre/Post switch
- 32/40-bit digital stereo multi-effect processor with 16 + tap delay plus foot switch
- Stereo 9-band graphic EQ, assignable to main mix or aux 1 send
- 2 true subgroups with main L and R routing switches
- 2 stereo aux returns with effect to monitor level control
- Solo feature on each input and output
- XLR connectors available on main L / R output
- Built-in switching power supply with universal connector, 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Rack-mounting kit included