The AM series mixers are compact and versatile with anywhere between 5 and 24 mono mic/line and stereo inputs.
Ultra low noise pre-amps ensure high quality sound when used in project studios or sound reinforcement.
Low-cut filters on mono channels eliminate unwanted sounds like stage rumble, P-pops, wind noise and low frequency recording studio room resonances.
The multi-band EQ on mono channels gives you total control over your mix.
The AM series also makes monitoring the mix easy with its dual multi-segment LED level meters and high volume headphone outputs.
- 8 Mic/Line mono channels with direct outs, 3-band EQ and compressor
- 4 stereo channels (two with Mic input)
- 10 Mic preamps total
- Direct Outputs for multi-track recording
- 3-band EQ with swept-mid range plus low cut on each mono channel
- 18dB/oct, 75Hz Low Cut Filter on each mic channels
- 4 AUX sends, AUX 1 & 2 with Pre/Post selector
- 32/40-bit digital stereo effect processor with 16 programs
- 4 stereo AUX Returns
- Solo selector on each input channel
- CTRL RM Phones with multi input source matrix selector
- 8 Subgroups with Fader control and L-R assign buttons
- Stereo RCA Record Outputs
- 2T return with control level and TO MAIN L/R assign button
- Built-in switching power supply with universal connector, 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- 12V XLR Connector for gooseneck lamp
- Solo switch selector for AUX Returns