Phonic’s VocalMax A6400 has been compressed into a single rack space, and features a Mic preamp, noise gate, tube emulation, tone control, a built-in compressor, dual-band parametric EQ and a de-esser.
The A6400 is an effective and versatile device, practical in any situation that calls for the livening of vocals and instruments.
- Classic discrete transistor with instrument input
- Tube emulator for creating realistic tube and tape saturation sounds
- Precision gate for smooth noise reduction
- Professional compressor with full set of parameter controls
- Tone controller with overdrive, bass and brightness control 2-band parametric EQ De-esser for removing excess sibilance from vocal tracks
- High-performance VCA’s for generating extremely natural sounds
- Balanced XLR and 1/4″ TRS inputs and outputs
- Illuminated buttons for easy monitoring of operation status
- Shielded toroidal power transformer ensures minimal interference noise