A6500 OPTIMIZER is a new generation two-channel audio compressor featuring dual-band controls with variable crossover frequency.
Each band has its own independent controls for compression threshold, ratio, attack time, and release time. The LED meters provide instant display of the input, output, and gain reduction levels.
A bypass switch in each channel allows quick comparison between the processed and unprocessed sounds. The link function allows simultaneous control over both channels.
The dynamic controls of the OPTIMIZER effectively eliminate the excessive level of signals from microphones or other sources in a studio recording session or during a live event, making this signal processor an indispensable tool for any professional audio engineer.
- Full-feature two-channel dual-band compressor
- Variable crossover for user-defined frequency bands
- Independent compression controls for low and high bands 8-segment LED meters for displaying channel output level and band-specific input and gain reduction levels
- Illuminated function buttons
- Channel-link function
- Relay controlled bypass Balanced XLR and 1/4″ TRS inputs and outputs
- Operating levels of +4 dBu and -10 dBV independently selectable for input and output
- Shielded toroidal power transformer ensures minimal interference noise