The Phonic iAMP offers digital amplification at its finest, providing 1,600 to 3,000 Watts of sheer power into loads as low as 2 ohms.
The high-speed, high resolution class D circuitry works with the low-weight construct to create an amplifier strong enough for permanent installations yet light enough for portable sound purposes. Input to the iAMP is flexible, with the unit accepting both XLR and 1/4″ balanced inputs via the onboard combo jacks, and Speakon jacks are provided for output to speakers.
- 1,500 Watts per channel at 2 ohms
- 1,000 Watts per channel at 4 ohms
- 600 Watts per channel at 8 ohms
- Advanced class D topology
- Versatile combo (XLR & 1/4″) inputs
- Speakon speaker output connectors
- Light weight design
- Front panel LED indicators
- Detented input controls
- 1/4″ jack signal thru on each channel