Phonic’s MU2442X 24-input rack mountable mixer features eight balanced mic/line inputs, four channels with paired stereo line inputs (two of which include mic inputs), 2T return, record out with mini stereo jacks, and four AUX sends.
It also includes a built-in 16 program multi-effect engine with one main parameter control and foot switch jack, control room and dual headphone outputs (each with individual controls), four true sub-groups, channel soloing abilities, direct outputs for multi-track recording, pad buttons on four inputs, and global phantom power.
The MU2442X is a great choice for anyone seeking a powerful and flexible rack-mountable mixer.
- 8 Mic / Line channels with inserts
- 4 Stereo channels, two with mic inputs
- 10 Mic preamps in total
- DFX, our 32-bit digital multi-effect processor with 16 programs plus one main parameter control, tap delay and foot switch jack
- 3-band EQ with swept mid-range on mono channels, 4-band EQs on stereo channels
- Insert points on all mic / line channels.
- 75 Hz low-cut filter on mono channels
- Four AUX sends, AUX 1 & 2 with Pre / Post switch.
- Four stereo AUX returns, two with effect to monitor
- Pad on 4 mono channels to handle difficult signals
- Mini stereo I / O and stereo RCA I / O, Rec out with trim control
- + 48V phantom power on Mic channels
- Mono button on main L / R out
- Four true subgroups with main L and R routing switches and double-bused outs
- Direct outputs for multi-track recording
- Individual headphones, control room monitors and solo level control
- Control Room and Phones outputs with multi-input source matrix
- Rec out with trim control for recording level matching
- Rack mounting kit included
- Built-in switching power supply with universal connector, 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.