The Reva-1 is the most compact speaker in the Reva range, ideal for small audiophile stereo setups or as surround sound stand-mounted speakers.
Designed from the ground up to offer state-of-the-art tonal accuracy and musical detail, Wharfedale Reva has been born out of a combination of extensive research into a unique driver and cabinet technology, combined with a passion for music.
From our proprietary glass fiber weave bass and midrange drivers to the 7 layer piano gloss lacquer finish, Reva Series is stunning inside and out and will bring excitement to your music collection and home cinema experience.
- Enclosure type: bass reflex
- Transducer complement: 2-way
- Bass driver: 115mm glass fiber cone
- Treble driver: 25mm textile dome
- AV shield: No
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m): 86 dB
- Recommended amplifier power: 20 – 60W
- Peak SPL: 95 dB
- Nominal impedance: 4.3Ω
- Frequency response (+/-3dB): 52Hz ~ 20kHz
- Bass extension (-6dB): 48Hz
- Crossover frequency: 2kHz
- Cabinet Volume: 6.4L
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 317 x 172 x (235+34) mm
- Net weight: 5.6kg/pcs