The XR3500 delivers 1,000 watts per channel into 8Ω.
All models feature XLR thru connectors, making cable management and daisy-chaining easy for installers or when used in flight cases. All models feature full circuitry protection for thermal, over current, DC, output short circuit along with power on/off muting. All models also feature ultra quiet variable speed fans.
Rear panel mode switches allow for selection between Parallel, Stereo and Bridge modes along with input sensitivity switching.
Large front air vents and steel construction aid heat dissipation to ensure the long life and reliable performance that comes with any Wharfedale Pro amplifier. Meanwhile, a huge toroidal transformer takes care of any AC power fluctuations.
- Stereo power output RMS: 8Ω x2 – 1,000W; 4Ω x2 – 1,350W
- Bridged power output RMS: 8Ω – 2,700W; frequency response (+/-3dB) 20Hz – 20kHz
- Topology: Class H Level 3
- Inputs: 2x XLR
- Outputs: 2x NL4 (speakON compatible); 2x XLR link
- Input Sensitivity: 0.775V or 1.4V
- Balanced XLR input sensitivity: 20kΩ
- Maximum input level: 22dBu (9.7Vrms)
- Voltage gain: 36dB
- Slew rate: >10V/us
- Crosstalk: <-75dB
- S/N: >100dB
- Distortion (1w): <0.05%
- Damping factor: >200
- Dimensions: 482 x 88 x 390 mm
- Net weight: 18.0 kg
- Gross weight: 21.3 kg