Phonic’s XP series power amplifiers deliver from 1120 to 5000 Watts of power in two to three rack spaces.
Built around robust and advanced toroidal transformers, they deliver clean power on demand.
The advanced protection circuitry guards against short circuit and open circuit, and also protects against ultrasonic and RF interference.
A high current power supply increases reliability and performance.
Other features include center-detented gain controls, input peak limiter, selectable high pass filter, and fast recovery to ensure low distortion.
The variable speed fans effectively cool the amp and protect against overheating.
Input is through XLR or 1/4″ connectors, while you can use Speakon-type or binding post connectors for output.
Phonic XP Power Amplifiers are specially designed for professionals who value high power, audio clarity, reliability and lasting performance.
- Output power per channel: 400W@ 8ohm, 960W@ 2 ohm
- High continuous current output from robust toroidal transformer
- Switchable input peak limiter and selectable high pass filter (30Hz, 50Hz) to reduce distortion and protect speakers
- Front mounted detented gain controls for easy access
- Bridge mono and parallel mode LEDs
- Fast Recovery design for lower distortion if clipping occurs
- Very rugged housing
- Active balanced inputs for low noise
- Signal level at -40, -20, -10, protect and clip LED indicators to monitor performance
- Ground Lift switch to prevent humming
- Selectable stereo, parallel & bridge mono amp modes
- Two ventilation variable speed fans
- Speakon-type connectors and 5-way binding posts speaker outputs
- XLR & 1/4″ TRS connectors for maximum input flexibility
- Requires two standard rack units for mounting
- Fits a standard 19″ rack